Where Funds Go
- Invested to generate annual Scholarships and Bursaries for Vic High students
- Purchase of equipment and amenities for the school, such as:
- Team uniforms
- School buses + annual insurance
- Help upgrade track and field
- Acid-free boxes for Archive & Museum collections
- Theatre lighting
- Annual operating costs of the Association
- Website, membership records, and communications software & support
- Newsletter printing and mailing (when no email address available)
- Accounting, liability insurance
Where Funds Come From
- Donations and bequests from alumni, reunions
- Events – golf tournaments, alumni dinners & major celebrations
- Donations for Auditorium Seat Plaques
- If you wish to donate $250 and order a plaque for a seat in the Auditorium, please follow this link instead of using the Donate form below.
- Sale of Vic High 2020 photo book
- 2022 Donors
- 2021 Donors
- 2020 Donors
Your Support Makes A Difference
- Donate using the form below. We accept secure online payments through PayPal. You can also donate using the Canada Helps button on our Home Page or below. Canada Helps donations can be one-time or monthly.
- Donate $250 and receive a Seat Plaque in the Auditorium. Click here to donate and order your plaque.
- All donations of $25 or more receive a Charitable Tax Receipt, Charitable Tax #889708467R0001.
- PROMOTION: For a limited time, and in honour of Vic High’s 150th anniversary in 2026, donate $150 or more and we will send you a free copy of our beautiful photo book, Vic High 2020.
Fill in the form below to donate via PayPal