It’s that time again when the Vic High Alumni Association reaches out for your help. Your financial support, plus the thousands of volunteer hours contributed annually, are what allow us to do so much:
- oversee investments and generate $8000+ annually in scholarships and bursaries,
- manage the Vic High archives and support reunions,
- play an important role in upcoming seismic upgrades and in the life of our school.
Although we occasionally receive major bequests for specific purposes, every year we must raise operating funds to maintain the website, alumni database, school archives, and more. No paid fundraisers or phone calls. Click here to read the appeal from Alumni Chair Donna Lomas, Class of 1977. Here are some ways you can help out:
- Canada Helps is easy. Click on the Canada Helps button under the Home tab above
- Mail a cheque payable to Vic High Alumni, 1260 Grant St., Victoria, BC V8T 1C2. Please include your address, phone, email, and grad year.
- Buy a seat in the auditorium. For info, click on “Seat Sale” at right. You can have your name on the seat, or the names of those you want to honour.
We issue tax receipts for all donations of $25 or more.