Way to go, Class of ‘69
We came, we gave a cheer,
And last night at the House Party (yup, it’s been 50 years!)
we definitely didn’t falter all night!
(well, at least not until 9:30 or so!)
SO MUCH FUN!
Thanks everyone, for making it such a great night.
Vic High R & B Band (outstanding!)
Adelle, Eric, Carolyn & the gang who made videos and playlists and flowers and posters and set up and cleaned up and, and, and…(Mike Beaulac & Mel Klassen, you rock!)
Ron Dworski for finally revealing the whereabouts of the 1969 Totems’ Championship Game Ball all these years…or did he?
Roger Skillings from the VHS alumni (and his insanely talented GREAT-nephew on vocals with the band)
Ontario and California, for releasing Marnie Maguire and Mary Ann Proceviat from their clutches so they could come HOME…at least for a few days. Ah, Lotusland…
Oh and the 2019 Totems, for leading everyone on tours of the school. (were they bowing down, as they should! to the 1969 Totems on their tours?)
And finally, to Doug Puritch. We finally drew your name! Your prize is in the mail.
Eric Earl has created a VHS69 Google drive, so hopefully anybody with the link can upload stuff. He says: I have an EVENT folder there – pictures and a video of Linda talking to the crowd. You can upload a whole folder from your computer if you have writeable access. Give it a shot! Did anybody record the band which I could use for a video of photos, etc? Here’s the link:
Thanks, Eric. You’re the best. Email email@example.com if you want to know more. Or firstname.lastname@example.org .
50 years? No way!
Vic High Class of ’69 School Tour & House Party
Friday, May 10, 2019 2:00PM to late-ish
Almost half the tickets reserved already
- Afternoon School Tours – including the Attic Last chance before seismic renos….2:00pm
- Party -Norway Hall Because none of us has a big enough house! Doors 5:30pm
- Dancing to the Vic High R & B Band Google them – these guys are amazing.
- Supper by Toque Catering Award winning food. toquecatering.com
- And by special request: Rice-A-Roni by Adelle (Zannet) Hatch.
- Send us money! (Gotta pay the catering deposit, folks.) We need it by March 15.
- Tickets $75/person E-transfer to email@example.com (password: vhs69)
Cheque to Linda Baker, 2783 Murray Dr., Victoria V9A 2S4 (Email to say it’s on its way)
- Know any grads? Sign them up! (We want to remember those we’ve lost, too)
- Find our yearbook online – dropbox.com/s/4tn3si3sconw6sc/VHS-1969.pdf?dl=0
- VHS Alumni vichigh.com Lots of great info.
- Send us or bring photos? Songs you loved? (we’ll play them)
|Adelle, Carolyn, Linda & Eric……we’re having so much fun reminiscing while we organize the party for you, that we can’t wait for you all to get here!|
Linda Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Earl email@example.com
Carolyn Hammond firstname.lastname@example.org
Adelle (Zannet) Hatch email@example.com
Marion Olson firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Linda 778-265-9877
Come Give A Cheer ….. and join the party!
PS Anybody besides us want to see Dougie Puritch’s ‘Whistling Stomach’?
‘Baby Elephant Walk’ is already on the playlist. Just sayin’…